WPX Hosting is a international web hosting provider with a rapidly growing customer base from all over the world. Founded in 2013 in Bulgaria, today we offer one of the best customer experience and support, along with high-quality and high-speed WordPress Hosting to clients.
As one of the most-trusted WordPress hosting companies, quality customer support is paramount. Our Support Team bring friendly and personable care to our customers, providing them with technical instructions and courtesy. Our Support Team exceeds our customers’ expectations and provides prompt and professional support through our Live Chat and Ticketing systems (yep, no phone support). The Support Team works on a 24/7 rota, including day, night, and 12-hour weekend shifts, with 4 days between shifts.
Our Support Team agents have:
- An excellent command of written English, which is a must;
- Excellent communication skills, that’s how we all work together;
- The ambition to learn more and improve;
- Great attention to detail, this is what our customers really love;
- And a good sense of humour, which just helps everywhere, right?
We really appreciate new candidates with:
- A familiarity with Windows, UNIX/Linux, Internet protocols and concepts, domain registration systems, etc;
- Previous experience with WordPress;
- Great teamworking skills and a helpful, cooperative mindset;
- The self-awareness to work in and share a clean living space with others;
- Previous technical support experience.
Working with WPX Hosting, you can:
- Gain personal, professional, and financial growth – it all depends on you;
- Start with a competitive salary (always paid on the 5th working day of the month) and 6-monthly salary reviews;
- Clearly structured schedule, with a lot of free time! : 12-hour shifts in a 4×4 day format (4 days work, 4 days off);
- Be part of a young, positive, and stimulating work environment;
- Work from home all non-regular daytime working day shifts (night, weekend, and holiday shifts)
- Enjoy our convenient and modern office in the center of Sofia, with daily fresh fruits & Friday Pizza and drinks;
- Partake in a month of paid training provided by us;
- Utilise our free sports cards and Spotify Premium (just ask us!);
If you feel like you’d fit in with our Support Team, please don’t hesitate to fill in our contact form with your CV and any references you have.
All applications will be processed in confidentiality.Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information.