- Day-to-day operations and administration of IT systems;
- Install, configure and monitor web servers and proxies, DNS and MySQL servers;
- Performance testing servers and services;
- Monitor production servers and services;
- Writing simple automation BASH scripts.
Be prepared to upgrade your knowledge in areas such as:
- How HTTP/S and DNS works;
- Network and security basics;
- How to install and perform basic configurations on Linux OS;
- BASH scripting.
We are looking for:
- A Bachelor (I – IV year) or a Master-degree student in the IT Sector;
- Someone with excellent written English;
- A person who has a great sense of humor and communication skills;
- A good analytical thinker that likes challenging their mind with logical tasks;
- A person with deep appreciation for team efforts and succeeding through teamwork;
- Someone who wants to surpass their current self;
- Likes dogs/cats and animals in general; – We have office dogs!
- You can participate in our Xtreme events and get a taste of a being part of the X-Team;
- Real chance for continuing your work with us after the internship;
- Enjoy our convenient and modern office in the center of Sofia, with daily fresh fruits & Friday Pizza and drink.
If you feel like you’d fit in with our Team, please don’t hesitate to fill in our coIf you feel like you’d fit in with our Team, please don’t hesitate to fill in our contact form with your CV. You can send us a presentation/video project of yours which is optional.
The presentation/video is optional and can be anything, a project of yours, a team project you led or basically anything as long as it is something you are passionate about.
Note: You need to upload your presentation/video to external resource (Google Drive, Drop Box etc.) and provide us with a link.
All applications will be processed in confidentiality. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information.