WPX Hosting is an international web hosting provider with a rapidly growing customer base from all over the world. Founded in 2013 in Bulgaria, today we are close to 100 employees and we offer one of the best customer experience and support, along with high-quality and high-speed WordPress Hosting to clients.
Due to the rapid growth and expansion of the company we decided to initiate one of the biggest projects we have ever worked on. A software-based on microservices architecture where each feature is a separate service communicating with the rest of the software via message broadcaster. One of the biggest advantages of this type of architecture is that we can code in many different languages and choose the one that will be best for a particular set of features. This architecture will provide us with much better flexibility, scalability, and stability for the ever-changing future.
Here is where you fit in. We need YOU to help us build this project and achieve the goal we have set. If you are interested in learning the top-of-the-line technologies, by-the-book IT practices and you already have some experience with OOP, TypeScript, and NodeJS, do not hesitate to apply for a job with us.
What you will do:
- Work as part of a team to build our software platform;
- Be a part of innovative software projects from the ground-up;
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Work with cutting edge tools and technologies;
- Design and implement software independently;
You absolutely must have:
- 1+ years experience with one or more OOP programming languages like TypeScript, PHP, Java, C#
- Experience with a RDMS like MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Experience with the version control system, Git;
It is advantageous to have:
- Experience with MongoDB and Redis;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Angular, React or Vue;
- Experience with LESS/SASS;
- Experience with Linux, like Debian/CentOS;
Apart from your monthly salary, you will also benefit from:
- Salary reviews every 6 months based on your results and experience;
- Multisport card and Spotify Premium;
- Learning courses for your personal and professional growth covered by us;
- Annual team building and regular outings and events;
- Additional Healthcare Insurance;
- Work from anywhere opportunity;
- Refer-a-Friend bonus, if you know a good developer;
- Daily fresh fruits, drinks and Friday Pizza events;
All applications will be processed in confidentiality. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information.