We innovate where few other hosts do, and our development team have already crafted a custom website staging area, backup manager, and most recently our high-speed Cloud CDN, among others. These features contribute to our trusted brand and are the result of successful team effort.
We are looking for a positive, ambitious PHP Developer to join us. We’re all about team work here, and we do everything together; from hand-crafting new tools, to beers after work. Co-operation is the name of the game, and we need a developer with excellent communication skills and a strong command of English – that’s a must, since we like to tell jokes in both languages!
We need an individual who is self-motivated and creative, who can develop clean, optimized, and reusable code. Having a strong critical-thinking mindset is a necessity, as is documenting your code as you go, otherwise it’s your round! We need you to refactor and maintain legacy code, as well as develop new and efficient modules for our CRM system. Lastly, we need a dev with a good sense of humor, which just helps everywhere, right?
You absolutely must have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in active web development with PHP and MySQL;
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, Zend, Yii, etc;
- Familiarity with ORM frameworks, preferably Doctrine;
- Experience with the version control system, Git;
It is advantageous to have:
- Experience with Magento CMS;
- Experience with LESS/SASS;
- Experience with Linux, like Debian/CentOS;
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
Apart from your monthly salary, you will also benefit from:
- Regular salary reviews based on your results and experience;
- Multisport card and free Spotify Premium;
- Learning courses for your personal and professional growth covered by us;
- Annual team building and regular outings and events;
- Yearly bonus scheme;
- Work from home whenever required;
- Refer-a-Friend bonus, if you know a good developer;
- Regular homemade snacks, fruit & Friday drinks;
All applications will be processed in confidentiality. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information.