- Market analysis and research of recent trends;
- Proposal of new ideas for social media campaigns;
- Monitoring of all social media channels for new trends, news and comments;
- Content publishing and administration of the social media channels;
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors and their content;
- Preparation of reports and presentations with the results and analysis of the promotional activities of the brand;
- Support in coordination and planning of marketing activities;
- Support in the preparation of email campaigns;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for new campaigns and activities.
Here you will understand how fancy theories turn into practice:
- How you create a digital marketing campaign;
- Know-how about the various steps to be taken when planning and executing advertisement campaigns for international markets;
- Best practices for leading marketing projects from professionals in marketing and advertising sphere.
We are looking for:
- A Bachelor (I – IV year) or a Master-degree student in the Marketing Sector;
- Someone with excellent written English;
- A person who has a great sense of humor and communication skills;
- A good analytical thinker that likes challenging their mind with logical tasks;
- A person with deep appreciation for team efforts and succeeding through teamwork;
- Someone who wants to surpass their current self;
- Likes dogs/cats and animals in general; – We have office dogs!
- You can participate in our Xtreme events and get a taste of a being part of the X-Team;
- Real chance for continuing your work with us after the internship;
- Enjoy our convenient and modern office in the center of Sofia, with daily fresh fruits & Friday Pizza and drink.
If you feel like you’d fit in with our Team, please don’t hesitate to fill in our contact form with your CV. You can send us a presentation/video project of yours which is optional.
The presentation/video is optional and can be anything, a project of yours, a team project you led or basically anything as long as it is something you are passionate about.
Note: You need to upload your presentation/video to external resource (Google Drive, Drop Box etc.) and provide us with a link.
All applications will be processed in confidentiality. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information.