We innovate where few other hosts do, and our development team have already crafted a custom website staging area, backup manager, and most recently our high-speed Cloud CDN, among others. These features contribute to our trusted brand and are the result of successful team effort.
We are looking for a positive, ambitious Software Engineer to join us. We’re all about team work here, and we do everything together; from hand-crafting new tools, to beers after work. Co-operation is the name of the game, and we need a engineer with excellent communication skills and a strong command of English – that’s a must, since we like to tell jokes in both languages!
You’ll have the honor to participate in the creation of enterprise-class web applications, using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a solid hands-on developer to fully participate in the software development process, including design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation.
We need an individual who is self-motivated and creative, who can develop clean, optimized, and reusable code. Having a strong critical-thinking mindset is a necessity, as is documenting your code as you go, otherwise it’s your round! Lastly, we need a dev with a good sense of humor, which just helps everywhere, right?
You absolutely must have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in software engineering;
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: PHP, NodeJS, TypeScript, Rust;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with Angular, React or Vue;
- Familiarity with ORM frameworks, preferably TypeORM;
- Experience with the version control system, Git;
It is advantageous to have:
- Experience with MongoDB and Redis
- Experience with Docker, Git, Jira, RabbitMQ
- Experience with LESS/SASS;
- Experience with Linux, like Debian/CentOS;
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
Apart from your monthly salary, you will also benefit from:
- Regular salary reviews based on your results and experience;
- Multisport card and free Spotify Premium;
- Learning courses for your personal and professional growth covered by us;
- Annual team building and regular outings and events;
- Yearly bonus scheme;
- Work from home whenever required;
- Refer-a-Friend bonus, if you know a good developer;
- Regular homemade snacks, fruit & Friday drinks;
All applications will be processed in confidentiality. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further information.